Skip to main content

Recently added items

Below is a list of all the recently added content, ordered from newest to oldest.

(Image)
(Image)
Richmond, May 1898. (Photo - Richmond County Historical Society)
(Image)
Adamsville covered bridge in the Eastern Townships. (Photo - M. Farfan)
(Image)
Fitch Bay, looking west. (Photo - Matthew Farfan)
(Image)
Covered bridge over Fitch Bay. (Photo - Matthew Farfan)
(Image)
Farm field, Stanstead East. (Photo - Matthew Farfan)
(Image)
Hayfield in Ogden. (Photo - Matthew Farfan)
(Image)
The Canada-U.S. border, Stanstead, Eastern Townships. (Photo - Matthew Farfan)
(Image)
This fall has been a spectacular one for fall colours in the Eastern Townships. This photo was taken from Ogden, on the east side of Lake Memphremagog. Seen here: Owl's Head Mountain. (Photo - Matthew Farfan)
(Image)
The historic Butters House, on Dufferin Street in Stanstead, is currently being restored. The house, which was built in the Italianate style in 1866, is currently the property of Stanstead College. (Photo - Matthew Farfan)
(Image)
CPR Steam Engine, railway yard, Farnham, Quebec. Photograph taken in 1934. (Private collection). / Locomotive à vapeur Canadien Pacifique à Farnham. Image prise en 1934. (Collection privée)