Skip to main content
The fire at the Missisquoi Museum's "Bill's Barn." (Photo - courtesy

--April 14, 2015. A fire at the Missisquoi Historical Society's annex known as "Bill's Barn" and located in Stanbridge East, QC was severe. The fire, of unknown origin, occurred on Saturday April 11, 2015 resulted in complete devastation of the structure and its contents. The building was used as a storage facility for oversized artefacts such as carriages and sleighs and the Missisquoi Museum's display cases and picnic tables and was not open to the...

Upcoming & Current Events